Prev: Re: [DS2] Anti-Tank guns Next: RE: FT and DS2 Interface

RE: [FT] AAR: NCS meets KV

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 09:55:31 +1100
Subject: RE: [FT] AAR: NCS meets KV

Looks like you used Schoon's KV rules, as my KV Lu'Dak Intruders don't
HAVE 3 points of hull to damage.

'Neath Southern Skies
http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
*****
They seek him here, they seek him there;
Those Frenchies seek him everywhere.
Is he in heaven or is he in hell?
That damned elusive, Pimpernel.
	- 'The Scarlet Pimpernel', Baroness Emma Orkzy