Prev: RE: [FT] AAR: NCS meets KV Next: Re: [DS2] Anti-Tank guns

Re: [FT - AAR] NAC vs Imperium

From: "Mountain climbing isn't about being on the summit, but about being in the mountains" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 16:23:02 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [FT - AAR] NAC vs Imperium

>Very well written after action report.
>
>Sounds like it was a very fun game.  About how long did it take in real
life
>time?

I don't remember exactly. 2-3 hours?

Mk

(Noam, the IZENBERG is down to 1 structural point)

-
"Who am I? I am Susan Ivanova. Commander. Daughter of Andre and Sophie
Ivanov. I am the Right Hand of Vengeance...and the boot that is going
to kick your sorry ass all the way back to Earth, sweetheart. I am Death
incarnate. And the last living thing you are _ever_...going to see.

"God sent me."
				      - Ivanova, "Between the Darkness
						      and the Light"

Prev: RE: [FT] AAR: NCS meets KV Next: Re: [DS2] Anti-Tank guns