Prev: Pirates of the Outer Colonies Next: Re: Making a Minor Power, was Re: First Order of Business

Re: [DS2]-Vehicle Designer v1.0 and a question on APSW

From: Brian Burger <burger00@c...>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 22:06:05 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [DS2]-Vehicle Designer v1.0 and a question on APSW

On Tue, 9 Feb 1999, John M. Atkinson wrote:

> Christopher K Smith wrote:
>
> > Now to my question on APSW.  Why would you put multiple APSWs on a
vehicle,
> > other than to go along with whatever background you are using?
>
> Because you CAN fire more than one APSW.  You put four APSWs on your
> tank, and you CAN shoot them all.

And you CAN engage multiple targets with your multiple APSWs. Multi-APSW
equipped tanks are deadly to infantry...as my cavalry militia found out
when they ran into a 3-tank platoon from the enemy's side...Poland 1939
all over again...

Brian (burger00@camosun.bc.ca)
-- http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Nebula/9774/games.html
--DS2/SG2/misc--

Prev: Pirates of the Outer Colonies Next: Re: Making a Minor Power, was Re: First Order of Business