Prev: Re: Military Strengths was First Order of Business Next: Re: Inner Colonies

Re: [FT] The Teske field has landed (long)

From: Aaron Teske <ateske@H...>
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 1999 20:32:42 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] The Teske field has landed (long)

At 01:35 PM 2/9/99 +1000, Beth wrote:
>>Oddly enough, I've typically done better when I *don't* use my own
dice.
>>(OT: In one of the two WH40K games I've played, I had an Inquisitor in
>>termie armor -- 3+ save on 2d6, I think it was?  Anyway, I got mobbed
by
>>genestealers, but made over 60 7+ armor saves over a couple rounds of
>>combat... I admit it, that was kinda fun. ^_^; )
>
>Can't take you anywhere hey?

Hey, it's better if you take me somewhere!  ...if you're on my side.

>>Not bad... though I can't say I've noticed that before.  Hafta study
this,
>>if I get the chance. ^_^
>
>Might want to tell the list so they know whether or not to stand near
you
>at tournaments... ;)

Heck, it's at the tournament that I'd study it!

>>>A cry of "Stencil!!"
>>>was heard on the Corvette's bridge.
>>
>><blink>
>>Huh?	Stencil?
>
>Comes from the naval tradition of marking up ones kills
>(in the pictures I've seen they use the silhouette of the item killed).

Right!	Forgot about that... yeah, that'd be a good stencil for a
corvette
to pick up. ^_^

>My husband suffers from that syndrome. When I know we've got lots
>to paint I contemplate looking him out of the computer just to make
sure
>it gets done ;)

Ah!  No!  Anything but that! ^_^;;

					Aaron Teske
					ateske@HICom.net
LAUNCH DAY!
A totally unprovoked attack on peaceful neighbors. Must be the race
file. Does strange things.
		--Rick Kucejko, on the War Monger PRT in Stars!

Prev: Re: Military Strengths was First Order of Business Next: Re: Inner Colonies