Prev: Re: Inner Colonies Next: Re: [FT] The Teske field has landed (long)

OT: Half-Life

From: Mike Wikan <MWikan@m...>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 19:34:13 -0800
Subject: OT: Half-Life

You can play multiplayer on the net with just the install. you do not
need
the disc.......

I am Alien_Probe online BTW if you see me in there greasing anyone...

Michael Wikan
Game Design
Slave Zero
Accolade, Inc.
http://www.slavezero.com
mwikan@accolade.com
wikan@sprintmail.com
"We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night
visit violence on those who would do us harm."-George Orwell

 So