Prev: Re: [FT] The Teske field has landed (long) Next: Re: Inner Colonies

Re: [FT] The Teske field has landed (long)

From: Jon Davis <davis@a...>
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 1999 22:25:24 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] The Teske field has landed (long)

Aaron Teske wrote:
> Now I need to get my Showdown turn in... visited a friend this
weekend,
> thought I'd do the turn there, but RoadRunner terminated him. <sigh>
So
> much for that plan... played Half Life instead.  Good game!  Can't buy
it
> yet, or I'll never get things painted for GZG-ECC II....

Half-Life and Starseige: TRIBES will make a big dent in your painting
schedule.  I have both and both are great!

But as Mark and Jerry will testify, I've had the painting factory up and
running for about a month in anticipation for the GZG Convention.

Jon

Prev: Re: [FT] The Teske field has landed (long) Next: Re: Inner Colonies