Prev: RE: Small ships and SMLS & Killing Torp armed fleets..... Next: Re: [FT and (!!) SG & DS] Population and military

Re: [FT and (!!) SG & DS] Population and military

From: devans@u...
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 13:37:53 -0600
Subject: Re: [FT and (!!) SG & DS] Population and military

Evil spawn of NCS bantered to my banter:
***
Sorry, but it does feed into some nasty stereotypes of southeastern US
family sizes.
========================

<sly grin>

Wellll, what can I say, we do tend to be a bit, ummm, productive 'round
here, only got two so far m'self.

</sly grin>
***

Stopped at one, myself, but as a good picky Virgo, as well as being an
industrious US heartlander, I always keep practicing.

(I STILL can't believe Jon, the father of the Phalons, called ME a
pervert!)

The_Beast

PS It's a fair cop, but talk about your pots calling kettles...

Prev: RE: Small ships and SMLS & Killing Torp armed fleets..... Next: Re: [FT and (!!) SG & DS] Population and military