Prev: Re: UBW fict Next: Re: Rot Hafen and Kra'Vak

Re: UBW fict

From: Samuel Reynolds <reynol@p...>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 08:02:24 -0700
Subject: Re: UBW fict

><< I don't know about anyone else, but to me it looks worse; you using
some
> freaky MSWord document thingy-ma-gig?
>
> >I think that this will be better, if not email me and I'll send you a
cop=
> >y of
> >it in what ever electro formate you want.
>
> No need. I was able to read it the first time around. Just was
disjointed
> with the funky line breaks. >>
>I'm using MS Word 7 and cut and pasting to email. Would it be better if
I just
>left it as one line and have your email program sort it out?
>-Stephen

The funny characters were curly-quotes from Word. If you're
going to do this, go into the Tools->Options menu and turn
of curly quotes.

- Sam

Samuel Reynolds
http://www.spinwardstars.com/
http://www.primenet.com/~reynol
reynol@primenet.com
samuel_reynolds@csgsystems.com

Prev: Re: UBW fict Next: Re: Rot Hafen and Kra'Vak