Prev: Re: Kra'vak and FBII Re: GZG Encyclopedia Starmap Next: In defence of Monarchy

Re: [FT] Home Page and GZG Demo

From: Mark Sykes <tardis@r...>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 21:19:22 +1100
Subject: Re: [FT] Home Page and GZG Demo

At 2:25 PM +1000 8/2/99, Alan E & Carmel J Brain wrote:

>On another matter, I've just FTP'd the first attempt at a Home Page to
>our ISP. Most of the links Don't. Only the Y2k and DHMO ones are active
>so far, the rest should give 404s or similar. But maybe by the end of
>today most will work. Including some FT stuff (to make this post On
>Topic..)
>
>I'd appreciate a test, especially from anyone using IE in any version,
>or Netscape 4. This was composed using Netscape Gold 3 plus a bit of
>tweaking using Notepad, so I'd like some feedback.
>
>Oh yes, the URL: http://www2.dynamite.com.au/aebrain
>
>It will definitely change a lot over the next 48 hrs or so, but any
>feedback at any time is useful. Thanks.

Mac with Netscap Communicator 4.5 and the dreaded DHM link works.
Not the links to almost everything else.

This DHM  must be stopped or it will soon spread around the globe!

:-P

MArkS

All the way from Gallifrey...

tardis@rocknet.net.au

Prev: Re: Kra'vak and FBII Re: GZG Encyclopedia Starmap Next: In defence of Monarchy