Prev: Command Vehicles Next: RE: Command Vehicles

Re: [FT] Home Page and GZG Demo

From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain@d...>
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 1999 14:25:48 +1000
Subject: Re: [FT] Home Page and GZG Demo

Beth Fulton wrote:

> We wanted to desperately - especially Derek, but alas my bi-annual
> scholarship cheque won't get here in time for us to get everything
> sorted.

Commiserations.

> Be there in spirit though - and we'll be at the May GZG
> Demo-day (or whatever it is) in the flesh!

Where's that? When?

On another matter, I've just FTP'd the first attempt at a Home Page to
our ISP. Most of the links Don't. Only the Y2k and DHMO ones are active
so far, the rest should give 404s or similar. But maybe by the end of
today most will work. Including some FT stuff (to make this post On
Topic..)

I'd appreciate a test, especially from anyone using IE in any version,
or Netscape 4. This was composed using Netscape Gold 3 plus a bit of
tweaking using Notepad, so I'd like some feedback.

Oh yes, the URL: http://www2.dynamite.com.au/aebrain

It will definitely change a lot over the next 48 hrs or so, but any
feedback at any time is useful. Thanks.

 abrain@cs.adfa.oz.au  o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo	 oo

Prev: Command Vehicles Next: RE: Command Vehicles