Prev: Re: NAC Vehicles and Inf Question (SG2) Next: Re: NAC Vehicles and Inf Question (SG2)

Re: [FT] Home Page

From: "Andrew & Alex" <Al.Bri@x...>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 16:58:52 +1300
Subject: Re: [FT] Home Page

Alan & Carmel Brain wrote:
>I'd appreciate a test, especially from anyone using IE in any version,
>or Netscape 4. This was composed using Netscape Gold 3 plus a bit of
>tweaking using Notepad, so I'd like some feedback.
>
>Oh yes, the URL: http://www2.dynamite.com.au/aebrain
    I'm using MSIE4 on this machine and your site seems to work as you
say.

Andrew Martin
Shared email: Al.Bri@xtra.co.nz ICQ: 26227169
Blind See-Saw, DSII, DSII FAQ, GZG-L email FAQ, FUDGE, UY, MSH & WBG:
    http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/

Prev: Re: NAC Vehicles and Inf Question (SG2) Next: Re: NAC Vehicles and Inf Question (SG2)