Prev: Re: [HIST/BACKGROUND] IAS - Want to Share? Next: Re: [URL] New SG2 Web Site with Minis Photos

RE: [FT] The Teske field has landed

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 1999 12:33:32 +1000
Subject: RE: [FT] The Teske field has landed

G'day Brendan,

>Remind me not to play against ANY Fulton's at a tournament.....
>
>Hmmm.... This was the case in 'Random Strategies' as well.
>
>Let me rephrase that:
>Remind me not to play against any Fulton's, period..... unless I
>outnumber them 10 to 1.

Well unless the Teske field is permanent I don't think you need
worry about the female Fulton's that much (I usually suffer from
a field of reverse polarity). The male Fulton's on the other hand..
well after 3 generations of manifestation I think its got to be
genetic.

>PS: ConQuest is OK if you're coming, I'm GM, not player.  ;-)

We wanted to desperately - especially Derek, but alas my bi-annual
scholarship cheque won't get here in time for us to get everything
sorted. Be there in spirit though - and we'll be at the May GZG
Demo-day (or whatever it is) in the flesh! No, that's not an excuse to
run and hide ;)

Cheers

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax (03) 6232 5199 International +61 3 6232 5199

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: Re: [HIST/BACKGROUND] IAS - Want to Share? Next: Re: [URL] New SG2 Web Site with Minis Photos