Prev: Re: UBW fict Next: GZG Encyclopedia Starmap: World Shuffling

Re: UBW fict

From: "Mountain climbing isn't about being on the summit, but about being in the mountains" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 1999 10:51:34 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: UBW fict

Stephen writes:

>I have done the first chapter of the saga of the UBW, I'm calling it
"The
>Highest Duty," for now.  Here is the first chapter:
>	The Highest Duty
>      Chapter 1:
>	"=85In other news there has been another raid on commercial
shipping in =
>the
>outer regions of the NAC, for more info we go to Amy Waters with Devin
>Marshall, the NAC sector commander," the female announcer said as the
scr=
>een
>changed to two people sitting infront of a large mahogany desk.
[...]
>	The picture faded back to the anchor who added, "That was Devin
Marshall=
>, the
>NAC commander in this sector"
>	Putting the PDA down and closing his eyes Devin Marshall thought
about a=
>ll
>that had happened and all that was to happen in the days to come.
>--------------------------------
>Replies are welcomed.

My biggest thought right off is that you should hit <return> more often.
Not everyone runs with their terminals/windows at greater than 80
columns
across, and writing stuff longer than 80 columns wide makes things get
kinda freaky to read.

Mk
-
Sarah: "Is this the point where I say, 'why in the heck am I doing
this'?"

Indy: "And this is the point where I say, 'belay's on'."

Prev: Re: UBW fict Next: GZG Encyclopedia Starmap: World Shuffling