Prev: Re: [URL] New SG2 Web Site with Minis Photos Next: Re: [URL] New SG2 Web Site with Minis Photos

Re: [URL] New SG2 Web Site with Minis Photos

From: agoodall@i... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 1999 07:07:35 GMT
Subject: Re: [URL] New SG2 Web Site with Minis Photos

On Sat, 6 Feb 1999 15:33:58 -0500, "Thomas Barclay"
<Thomas.Barclay@sofkin.ca>
wrote:

>I have a better (I think) suggestion for a name for the WW2 rules:
>"Saving Private Tuffley".

Hmmm... I think I like that... It scans better.

Allan Goodall		       agoodall@interlog.com
Goodall's Grotto: http://www.interlog.com/~agoodall/

Prev: Re: [URL] New SG2 Web Site with Minis Photos Next: Re: [URL] New SG2 Web Site with Minis Photos