Prev: Re: Small ships and SMLS & Killing Torp armed fleets..... Next: Re: [URL] New SG2 Web Site with Minis Photos

Re: [URL] New SG2 Web Site with Minis Photos

From: Ndege Diamond <nezach@e...>
Date: Sat, 06 Feb 1999 22:30:46 -0800
Subject: Re: [URL] New SG2 Web Site with Minis Photos

Hello from your frendly neghiborhood lurker,

At 08:19 PM 2/6/99 GMT, Allan Goodall wrote:
>The Grotto's Stargrunt II pages are now up!
>
>This is my web site dedicated to Stargrunt II. On the site you will
find:

>My house rules (ambush rules, morale modifications, overwatch rules,
and
>alternate impact vs. armour rules).
>
>I have my Traveller conversions up on this page.

When I checked it out it had the infamous "this page under construction"
notice up :(

>There are two scenarios, complete with photos, on this site. One is Ork
Hill,
>the game I ran last year at GenCon. The other is Plasma Ambush, the
scenario I
>described late last year. Both scenarios have descriptions, briefings,
victory
>conditions, and photographs. The Plasma Ambush photographs are actual
>photographs of the miniatures and the table, not pictures of people
playing
>the game. The miniatures include Rocco Minitank marders as APCs and
Grav
APCs,
>and 15mm RAFM traveller figures.

Nice photos.  What program did you use to do up the map on the Plasma
Ambush background page?  Where did you find all those Traveller
miniatures?

All and all a nice addition to the Full Thrust Network.

Ndege Diamond

Prev: Re: Small ships and SMLS & Killing Torp armed fleets..... Next: Re: [URL] New SG2 Web Site with Minis Photos