Prev: Re: [DSII] Asgard Incorporated Next: RE: GZG Encyclopedia Starmap

Re: GZG Encyclopedia Starmap

From: Los <los@c...>
Date: Sat, 06 Feb 1999 18:11:27 -0500
Subject: Re: GZG Encyclopedia Starmap

Nyrath the nearly wise wrote:
http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/DSII/Coord.html

>	  I may have made a boo-boo.
>
>	  Röt Hafen is an NSL world?
>	  I didn't know that.
>
>	  Somebody said that Röt Hafen was LTT 1583,
>	  (82 Eridani), so I gave the co-ordinates of that.
>	  Alas, I currently have 82 Eridani belonging to
>	  the Indonesian Commonwealth.
>
>	  Would the owner of Röt Hafen please get in touch
>	  with me so we can work this out?

Yes Röt Hafen is an NSL colony. I know it doesn't lay per se  in NSL
space, but then again when it comes to colonies, the concept of bordered
terrirtories is IMO partly unrealistic. I would point out that in a
cheap correlation to our earlier history, European and other powers had
colnies spread out all over the place depending on where their ships
landed, Portugal being a great example. Sure many would be in the
general location of others (Spain in South America.)

Los

Prev: Re: [DSII] Asgard Incorporated Next: RE: GZG Encyclopedia Starmap