Prev: Re: [SG,DS, Colonial] Invasive Species Next: [URL] GZG at GenCon has 1999 Info

[URL] Goodall's Grotto is Now Up

From: agoodall@i... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Sat, 06 Feb 1999 20:03:31 GMT
Subject: [URL] Goodall's Grotto is Now Up

Hi, gang. I've been quiet for a while now, because I've been putting
together
my web site. The site is Goodall's Grotto, and it can be found at:

http://www.interlog.com/~agoodall/

The site is dedicated to "gaming, photography, history and the fusion of
all
three".

For GZG enthusiasts, there are two points of interest in particular. I
have a
link to the Ground Zero Games at GenCon web site (I will post a separate
message about that in a minute). I also have "The Grotto's Stargrunt II
Pages", a site dedicated to, well, SG2! I'll post a message about that,
too...

For science fiction combat fans, I have my first (and so far only)
professional fiction sale on the page. "At My Chamber Door" was a short
story
that I sold to the Canadian SF magazine ON SPEC for their humour issue a
few
years ago. It's definitely not for the humour impaired...  :-)

For military history fans, there is The Grotto's Photo Gallery. I have
on here
some of my photographs of US Military Parks (particularly Gettysburg and
Antietam), Scottish Castles, and Scottish ruins. I hope you'll find them
of
interest. They are reasonably small images so they shouldn't take all
day to
load, although each one has a much larger high res image that you can
jump to.

Finally, for science fiction combat fans, roleplaying fans, and horror
fans, I
have The Grotto's Call of Cthulhu Pages. This part of the site mostly
contains
write-ups from our group's horror roleplaying sessions. The reason I
mention
it here is that the CthulhuPunk section is particularly hilarious. It's
the
Cthulhu Mythos moved to the future. Our group was particularly hot in
those
sessions. I think the SF combat exploits of our group in the final
campaign,
The Right To Arm Bears, would be particularly interesting for people on
this
list. And they are WAY WAYYYY funny, too! The group's infiltration of a
protected data fort in Blood of Cthulhu is... well... unique!

To read "The Right To Arm Bears," click on the Call of Cthulhu link at
the
Grotto, then click on CthulhuPunk once the Cthulhu Pages load.

Hopefully you'll find some stuff of interest on the site. Any comments
(positive or critical) can be sent to my e-mail address at
agoodall@interlog.com

Allan Goodall		       agoodall@interlog.com
Goodall's Grotto: http://www.interlog.com/~agoodall/

Prev: Re: [SG,DS, Colonial] Invasive Species Next: [URL] GZG at GenCon has 1999 Info