Prev: Re: [FT] Replacement Boarding Rules v1.0b Next: Re: [SG,DS, Colonial] Invasive Species

Re: [DS2]-Confidence Test

From: DracSpy@a...
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 1999 14:58:26 EST
Subject: Re: [DS2]-Confidence Test

<< Strangely enough..that is exactly what I did.  Being the typical
broke
 student I used six BTech hex maps for my "terrain".  The hexes are more
than
 an inch across, but not enough for me to worry about.	One plus is that
 there was alot of intervening terrain between the minis.  So, even
though
 everyone started the game out well within firing range, there was
enough
 cover to keep the kills on the firs turn to a minimum.  There was
actuallly
 only one, everything else started to go Boom after about the third
turn. >>
Ah, good, so I won't be the only person using hex maps, I'm going to try
the
Test at Bekka Valley Scen from Steel Panthers 2 in DS2, as there are
only
tanks, I have hex paper (I made it with GPD) and am going to copy the
layout
of the land onto the hex paper and treat each hex as if it was 50m
accros.
-Stephen

Prev: Re: [FT] Replacement Boarding Rules v1.0b Next: Re: [SG,DS, Colonial] Invasive Species