Prev: Re: [SG,DS, Colonial] Invasive Species Next: Re: Small ships and SMLS & Killing Torp armed fleets.....

Re: ISO Hammer's Slammers [Was: Re: [URL] Latest GZG Advert]

From: PERRYG1@a...
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 19:12:50 EST
Subject: Re: ISO Hammer's Slammers [Was: Re: [URL] Latest GZG Advert]

<<	BTW, I hoping to start reading the Hammer's Slammers series as
soon as
 I can track down a copy of the first book.  According to Amazon.com and
 Barnes $ Noble, it's out of print.  Normally the next stop would be the
 library.   However, I found to my chagrin that none of my area
libraries
 have it either.  I'm going to check out the used bookstores tomorrow.
 However, if any one on the list can help me track down a copy, I'll be
 eternally grateful. >>

I don't know if that's true. The Slammers books have been
republished/edited I
think by Baen Books in the U.S. They are being presented in a
"chronological
order" with various small inconsistencies between stories smoothed out.
The
republished books consist of a novel sized story mixed in with novella
sized
and short stories either published elsewhere or for the first time. I
haven't
bought any yet as I have most of the originals.

Perry

Prev: Re: [SG,DS, Colonial] Invasive Species Next: Re: Small ships and SMLS & Killing Torp armed fleets.....