Prev: RE: ISO Hammer's Slammers Next: Star Mapping/Planets

RE: (FT) Page Updated - New Custom Minis

From: Steven Arrowsmith <arrowjr@u...>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 14:22:33 -0500 (EST)
Subject: RE: (FT) Page Updated - New Custom Minis

On Wed, 3 Feb 1999 devans@uneb.edu wrote:

> Now, don't hate me for reminding you, but you were going to try to
find your
> notes on exactly what the arcs were on the various ship stats, and
which pieces
> went into which fig-bash. Of course, I'll be glad to wait until you
can get them
> on your web site.

Now I remember, I will get that this week to you..

> However, my good Keltoi blood boils to see Confederation of Celtic
States on my
> table. ;->=
>
> By the way, your note's list mentions a 'free trader'. I could only
find the
> 'heavy free trader', which I thought had been there for awhile. Can
you blame me
> for continuing to ask for more?

Yes, thats the one, I have a better pix of it, I will upload this week..

Steven

> Lastly, as I know how difficult it is wading though old threads to
find URL's:
> http://www.public.usit.net/arrowjr/index2.html
>
> The_Beast
>
> PS. Keep up the good work, and enjoy your mighty fleets, but keep
enjoying the
> kids, likewise. Trust one who's had the experience: they grow up WAY
too fast!

			       Steven Arrowsmith
			  www.public.usit.net/arrowjr
			     steven@arrowsmith.net
			      dredd@quake.usit.net
_______

		    I Would Rather live a Lie, Thinking I Can.
			 Than know The Truth That I Can't
_______

Prev: RE: ISO Hammer's Slammers Next: Star Mapping/Planets