Prev: RE: [FT] NCSS Chickamauga class Ironclad Gunboat Next: Re: [URL] Latest GZG Advert

Re: GZG Encyclopedia Starmap

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 1999 06:44:42 -0500
Subject: Re: GZG Encyclopedia Starmap

>Anybody else have map symbols for the empires?

I can do a miniature version of our abstract eye-in-the-pyramid symbol.
Is
there a format (.gif, .jpg, whatever) that you would prefer?

John X Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com
  --Spider Robinson, The Callahan Touch.

Prev: RE: [FT] NCSS Chickamauga class Ironclad Gunboat Next: Re: [URL] Latest GZG Advert