Prev: Re: [FT] NCSS Chickamauga class Ironclad Gunboat Next: Re: Eforced absence

Re: Eforced absence

From: "Andrew & Alex" <Al.Bri@x...>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 13:31:08 +1300
Subject: Re: Eforced absence

Colin M Nash <cmnash@dirtside.freeserve.co.uk> (from his hospital bed?)
wrote:
>Having had an enforced absence from my PC
>(hospitalisation following collision with drunk driver)
    Hope you get better soon!

>I found 750+ emails from you lot in my in tray.
>I defy anybody to read that many without going insane.
    I must have! So that probably explains my mental condition...

>Therefore could someone update me on what exactly the encyclopeadia
GZGica
is?
    It's an unofficial encyclopedia of the various star empires and
republics that players have created.

>I saw an email asking for volunteers to help &...
    To subscribe to the GZGpedia, send "subscribe gzgpedia" to
	<majordomo@soda.csua.berkeley.edu>

Andrew Martin
Shared email: Al.Bri@xtra.co.nz ICQ: 26227169
Blind See-Saw, DSII, DSII FAQ, GZG-L email FAQ, FUDGE, UY, MSH & WBG:
    http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/

Prev: Re: [FT] NCSS Chickamauga class Ironclad Gunboat Next: Re: Eforced absence