Prev: Re: [FT] OFFICIAL RULING REQUEST (was Re: Couple of questions) Next: Re: (FT) Unofficial NSL Order of Battle Jannary 01,2083

Re: hello

From: DracSpy@a...
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 15:33:22 EST
Subject: Re: hello

<< But of course! Welcome here, BTW - it seems more and more of the
Starfire
 list drifts over here too <g>	>>
The reson for that, I think, is that Starfire started out like full
thrust,
but then it got more compicated (I'm seeing this in Fleetbook, altho I
could
not put my finger on why I did not like using those rules at first I
think
that this is why, it is not about a game being simple it is about being
able
to play a game with out looking at a rule book to fire a class-3) and
the
people who liked the game for its elegance looked else ware and found
the best
starship combat game ever:  Full Thrust.
You might also want to check out Starmada
-Stephen