Prev: Re: Starship combat computer games Next: Re: (FT) Unofficial NSL Order of Battle Jannary 01,2083

Re: Arabic Empire in space was: Re: NSL, Not Nazis.

From: Thomas Anderson <thomas.anderson@u...>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 18:57:23 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: Arabic Empire in space was: Re: NSL, Not Nazis.

On Thu, 4 Feb 1999 DracSpy@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 99-02-04 07:07:02 EST, tom write:
>
> <<
>  however, one thing that did occur to me was this.
>  Tom >>
>
> The book is not about fighting,

you've hit the nail on the head: herbert wants to tell a story about
cultural, political, religious and ecological struggle, and do it in a
universe with character. he does so, and doesn't let military hardware
get
in his way! now, what would frank herbert's stats be?

> The worms realy like the Screen Generators,

true; i wonder if you could build traps for worms based on that ...

> what would there stats be?

they would probably need the modular vehicles rules. or you could design
them with FT :-).

Tom

Prev: Re: Starship combat computer games Next: Re: (FT) Unofficial NSL Order of Battle Jannary 01,2083