Prev: Re: hello Next: Re: hello

RE: hello

From: "Tim Jones" <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 15:25:59 -0000
Subject: RE: hello

>and if it does then if someone plots revers acceleration do
>they effect the drift of THAT turn or is it the next or...something
else
entirely

That turn. If velocity were 6 from previous turn and they
plot -2 this turn, then the ship moves 4 this turn.

Movement acceleration/decceleration orders are applied the
turn they are plotted and before moving the ship.

>why build big ships ?? I have been decimating the other
>players with small 20 and 30 ton vessels armed with SML and
>ER missles or just loaded with fighter bays ??

IMO Sticking fighters on a non captial sized ship is against the
spirit of the fighter bay design rules. None of the FB ships do
this.

SML/R's thats legitimate.

They aren't countering your swarm tactics.

They need to evade the
SML wave - after which point you have nothing else.

They need an escort screen and better point defence,
and some aegis cruisers and fighters of their own.

-= tim jones =-

Prev: Re: hello Next: Re: hello