Prev: Re: (FT) Unofficial NSL Order of Battle Jannary 01,2083 Next: GZG-OLC

Re: Cheese Fleet

From: "jim clem" <travmind@h...>
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 1999 05:25:35 PST
Subject: Re: Cheese Fleet

----Original Message Follows----
From: Graeme Bradbury <graeme.bradbury@btinternet.com>
To: "'gzg'" <gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU>
Subject: Cheese Fleet
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 23:39:54 -0000

Has anyone come across the all p-torp fleet.

[big snip]

Cheers
Graeme

I'm not nearly as experienced as most of you here, but, I'd try building

some DVs, which sit back and spit fighters at him, while the Line ships
close with him.  Perhaps the DVs could each carry a squad of fighters,
then launch ER salvo missiles, to help saturate his PDS. The Line ships
would do the same.  And of course, the three cardinal rules of combat

1 maneuver
2 maneuver
and, last but not least
3 maneuver

I'll have to play test this concept.

Jim Clem, B.S.E.
Main Site:  http://www.geocities.com/area51/stargate/2891
Traveller:  http://www.geocities.com/area51/stargate/2891/trav.html
Full Thrust:  http://www.geocities.com/area51/stargate/2891/ncs.html
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world
without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world,
because they'd never expect it.
		--culled from the Ground Zero Games List--

Prev: Re: (FT) Unofficial NSL Order of Battle Jannary 01,2083 Next: GZG-OLC