Prev: RE: [URL] Latest GZG Advert Next: RE: [FT] Pics page updated

RE: [URL] Latest GZG Advert

From: "Tim Jones" <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 07:46:00 -0000
Subject: RE: [URL] Latest GZG Advert

Jon wrote:

>the list pre-ordered a dozen sheets of decals each, THEN we
>could be sure enough to print them.... ;)

Depending on content of the sheets I would buy at least a couple
so would most of the die hards. But after than yeah, its pretty open
as to whether it would fly. People with already painted ships may
already have insignia, but most would probably want to add the proper
ones.

Speaking of risks though, Snails in space, not something I would have
thought would have been *that* popular. However I think there is a GZG
*effect*. If you produce it people will buy it.

6mm Slammers though, no worries.

-= tim jones =-

Prev: RE: [URL] Latest GZG Advert Next: RE: [FT] Pics page updated