Prev: Re: Cheese Fleet Next: RE: OT: Anyone want a good laugh?

Re: OT: Anyone want a good laugh?

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 1999 20:33:20 -0600
Subject: Re: OT: Anyone want a good laugh?

Jason Stephensen wrote:

> At 07:47 PM 2/3/99 -0600, you wrote:
> >Will looking for info on The Great Crusade Network Swap, I stumbled
> >onto this page:
> >
> >	  http://www.angelfire.com/yt/Crusade/
> >
> >	  And I thought that the WWW was a force for good.
> >
> >Later,
> >Mark A. Siefert
>
> This is a joke, right.....?

	Apparently not.  He been trolling about Aint it Cool News
proclaiming
the evils of Babylon 5, JMS, and other "crap" science fiction like
Robert Heinlein and Jerry Pournelle.  Anyone who is a B5 fan (whom he
claims is part of a tiny minority of sci-fi fans) wants to "divide"
sci-fi fandom and foist the Babylon 5 on the genre.  If you ask me.  He
need therapy.

> What is this guy? A homicidial trekker?

	That would be my first guess.

Later,
Mark Siefert

Prev: Re: Cheese Fleet Next: RE: OT: Anyone want a good laugh?