Prev: Re: [SG] Wandering mines (was: NAC SAS rescues hostage. . .) Next: Re: texaco

Re: [FT][URL] KV FB Designs

From: DracSpy@a...
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 12:27:16 EST
Subject: Re: [FT][URL] KV FB Designs

<< > > > http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3565/kv-fb-design.html

 DracSpy, you can try this URL any number of times you like - it won't
be
 successful anyway. There is no such file, at least according to
 GeoCities. It isn't very nice telling me that an incorrect URL works,
now
 is it? :-/

Well, I *thought* that that was the address that I used, it must have
been
late at night, sorry for the confushion.
-Stephen

Prev: Re: [SG] Wandering mines (was: NAC SAS rescues hostage. . .) Next: Re: texaco