Prev: Re: [SG] Wandering mines (was: NAC SAS rescues hostage. . .) Next: Re: [TEST] I've got the POWER!!!

Re: [FT and (!!) SG & DS] Population and military

From: devans@u...
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 08:39:23 -0600
Subject: Re: [FT and (!!) SG & DS] Population and military

***
New Confederate States:  Estimate of population in military (c. 2180)

The total population of the NCS as of the 2180 census was slightly more
than 400 million, with 300 million on Dixie, another 90 million on the
two colony worlds (Alabama and Kentucky), and the remainder scattered
among some dozen systems in outposts, military bases, commercial
operations, and a fair number still in Sol system, currently mining
volatiles in the Kuiper Belt.
***

Mein Gott im himmel! Tribes of Crane, deja vu, all over again!

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [SG] Wandering mines (was: NAC SAS rescues hostage. . .) Next: Re: [TEST] I've got the POWER!!!