Prev: RE: [TEST] I've got the POWER!!! Next: Re: [FT and (!!) SG & DS] Population and military

Re: [TEST] I've got the POWER!!!

From: Jerry Han <jhan@c...>
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 1999 23:44:36 -0500
Subject: Re: [TEST] I've got the POWER!!!

Hmmm.  I was actually thinking of asking my friends to retarget a couple
of their Thor Javelin installations... (8-)

J.

--
     *** Jerry Han - jhan@icom.ca - http://people.canoe.ca/jhan ***
"There once was pretty good nation, Pretty proud of the greatness it

Prev: RE: [TEST] I've got the POWER!!! Next: Re: [FT and (!!) SG & DS] Population and military