Prev: Re: [SG] NAC SAS rescues hostage from sword-wielding peasants [l Next: RE: [SG] Wandering mines (was: NAC SAS rescues hostage. . .)

Re: [SG] Wandering mines (was: NAC SAS rescues hostage. . .)

From: Paul Lesack <lesack@u...>
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 1999 13:17:46 -0800
Subject: Re: [SG] Wandering mines (was: NAC SAS rescues hostage. . .)

Jim 'Jiji' Foster wrote:

> >Also, two custom sculpted rabbits looked on.
>
> Elite, Leader:1 killer rabbits? Then we'd just need a suppresion
result of "So Scared They Wet Their Armour"  ^_^

There was also a plastic cow looking on.

Has anyone ever strapped a Command Detonated Mine onto a randomly
(or partially randomly) moving object (ie, animal)? [I would
never use my rabbits for this, though]. Even a vehicle. Car bomb,
anyone?

Didn't the US Navy use dolphins for a similar purpose in the 50s,
or is that just anti-US apocrypha?

Aside from the obvious ethical issues, wouldn't this be a handy
way to send someone a nice surprise? I can see human beings doing
this to non-indigenous life forms with nary a quibble.

What about KV prisoner exchanges with subcutaneous CDMs? Or even
nukes?

Paul