Prev: Re: Life around an M-class star Next: Re: Couple of questions

Re: Kzinti Miniatures

From: devans@u...
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 08:10:05 -0600
Subject: Re: Kzinti Miniatures

John C sed:
***
During my dinner break, I stopped by the local Allied Hobbies, and
discovered a rather odd pack of figures.  The pack was called
"Seductress" (Ral Partha, 02-808), and had three figures:
***

Funny thing, I saw these yesterday while looking through Ral Partha for
elves to
be converted to Martians for Space 1889. Barely gave them a second
thought,
though now you've got me brain wondering. I've a number of packs of
Traveller
Aslan waiting for me to succumb to the alure of SGII. The RP felines are
close
in height but much thinner. I'll have to take another look; I'm thinking
they
have forward-bending knees, but I think Aslan have reversed knees.

I can't recall Elmore doing any of Niven's covers, but I tended not to
look that
closely. However, wasn't the mentioned 'intellegent' female story in one
of the
Man-Kzin series that included Known Universe tales centering on Kzin,
written by
other authors? *shrug* I gave up on it after Jerry Pournelle started
being
included.

Also, while it's been a long time since I read any, I thought the
bat-wing ear
was characteristic of the Kzin. I just wish one of the figs would have
been made
craven to look like a Kzin psycher. ;->=

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Life around an M-class star Next: Re: Couple of questions