Prev: Re: [FT] Pics posted Next: Re: Life around an M-class star

Re: GZG Encyclopedia.

From: "jim clem" <travmind@h...>
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 1999 05:23:57 PST
Subject: Re: GZG Encyclopedia.

----Original Message Follows----
From: Graeme Bradbury <graeme.bradbury@btinternet.com>
To: "'gzg'" <gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU>
Subject: GZG Encyclopedia.
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 19:53:42 -0000

I've recently joined the list. and just read the mail about the 'pedia.
And was
wondering what
nations/factions whatever need someone to help write a bit of a history
for one
them?
I'd do a write up for the faction which i play most of my games as, but
i don't
feel there is much need for yet another alien race (insectiod race).

Also as a side note, are there any factions that use alot/or feel that
needle
beams are an effective main armament for their ships.

Cheers
Graeme
Howdy ya'll!!  Welcome to the list.  I'd say, go ahead and write up your

favorite race.	I mean, this is an _unofficial_ project.  Go for it.
Regarding needle beams, the NCSN uses them on their commerce raiders,
the idea is to kill a merchant's drives and defenses, then close and
board.	The concept has'nt been tested in combat yet( coming soon
though).

Bye now!

Jim Clem, B.S.E.
Main Site:  http://www.geocities.com/area51/stargate/2891
Traveller:  http://www.geocities.com/area51/stargate/2891/trav.html
Full Thrust:  http://www.geocities.com/area51/stargate/2891/ncs.html
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world
without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world,
because they'd never expect it.
		--culled from the Ground Zero Games List--

Prev: Re: [FT] Pics posted Next: Re: Life around an M-class star