Prev: Re: Starmap Page for Encyclopedia Next: RE: correction for Encyclopedia project title.

Re: correction for Encyclopedia project title.

From: "Jeremy Sadler" <jsadler@e...>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 22:28:56 +1100
Subject: Re: correction for Encyclopedia project title.

>>Why? I still fail to see the attraction of Faktos.
>>Just because it's used in the FB doesn't make it any
>>better.
>Its to do with product recognition and branding
>use the same font and your products get better recognition
>as coming from the same stable as the other products.
>The same for logo usage etc.

One slight problem with this. The project is unofficial. Therefore we
have
no right to attempt to use "product recognition and branding". In fact,
it
could be considered illegal.

For my own personal preference... I think the font is a bit old hat.
That's
just personal preference, folks!

Jeremy Sadler
jsadler@earthling.net
Unofficial Stargrunt II Web Site
http://stargrunt.virtualave.net

Prev: Re: Starmap Page for Encyclopedia Next: RE: correction for Encyclopedia project title.