Prev: Re: Life around an M-class star Next: Re: Life around an M-class star

Re: Maps...What does Jon think?

From: Brian Burger <burger00@c...>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 14:20:47 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Maps...What does Jon think?

On Mon, 1 Feb 1999, Ground Zero Games wrote:

> 2) all appropriate copyrights and trademarks relating to the games are
> acknowledged;

Is there a preferred form for this legal disclaimer?

Someting like this:
"All Trademarks copyright respective owners; used without permission; no
challenge to ownership is intended." (I have something like this on my
page, I've been meaning to ask for a while if this is enough)

Or should we (those of us who have GZG-related webpages and GZGEncyc
writers) use some more specific piece of legal garble?

Thanks,

Brian (burger00@camosun.bc.ca)
-- http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Nebula/9774/games.html
--DS2/SG2/misc--

Prev: Re: Life around an M-class star Next: Re: Life around an M-class star