Prev: Re: Switzerland? Next: Fleet composition- another example from the past

Re: Couple of questions

From: -MWS- <Hauptman@c...>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 14:11:32 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Couple of questions

On Mon, 1 Feb 1999, jim clem wrote:

> Hi ya'll.  A couple of questions.
>
> 1.  I've finally gotten hold of Fleet Book, very nice!  Did the Salvo
> Missiles replace the More Thrust missiles?
[snip]

Salvo Missiles are in addition to the "capital missiles" from MT.  If
you take
a look at the Fleet Book construction costs list on page 11, you'll see
an
entry for "MISSILE (MT type)" in the "Other Systems" section.

For some Fleet Book design examples using MT missiles, take a look at
the
K'rathri Fleet's TOE.  It's still a "work in progress", but I have all
of the
designs up to Cruiser class pretty well set.  You can find it on
StarFighter
Command at http://www.sfcmd.com/fullthrust/ - just following the link to
the
fleet page.

Mark "Hauptmann" Shurtleff
  email: hauptman@sfcmd.com -or- hauptman@concentric.net
  visit the Gear Locker at http://www.sfcmd.com/HeavyGear/

 Finagle's Law:
   The perversity of the Universe tends towards the maximum.

Prev: Re: Switzerland? Next: Fleet composition- another example from the past