Prev: Re: Planetery Defense Batteries Next: Re: Planetery Defense Batteries

Re: (GZG Encyclopedia) Hey how can I contribute?

From: Matthew Seidl <seidl@v...>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 1999 10:26:53 -0700
Subject: Re: (GZG Encyclopedia) Hey how can I contribute?

On Sun, 31 Jan 1999 21:25:46 -0500, Jerry Han writes:
>Thomas Anderson wrote:
>>
>> On Sat, 30 Jan 1999, JANoll wrote:
>> > 1.  Who is assigning tasks?
>>
>> well, i think jerry han is the head man on this. i think he's
currently
>> revving up, and will soon start to produce orders, etc.
>
>Hi!
>
>Yeah, I'm reving up, and waiting for the establishment of the GZGPedia
>List; I'm talking to Matthew 'Mailing List Demi God' Seidl about it.
>I'm interim head man; I'll do it until somebody kicks me out.	(8-)

Yea yea yea.  Haven't you people heard of weekends! :)

I'll get this done today sometime and send something out.

-=- Matthew L. Seidl		email: seidl@cs.colorado.edu
   =-=
=-= Graduate Student			Project . . . What Project?
   -=-
-=- http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/Home.html 	 -Morrow Quotes
   =-=
=-= http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/lawsuit
   -=-

Prev: Re: Planetery Defense Batteries Next: Re: Planetery Defense Batteries