Prev: Re: [FT] Pics posted Next: Re: (GZG Encyclopedia) Hey how can I contribute?

Re: Maps...What does Jon think?

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 11:17:26 +0000
Subject: Re: Maps...What does Jon think?

>Say Jon(GZG)?
>
>I noticed that you have been fairly quite on the maps/encyclopedia/ect.
>lately.

I still have A LOT of emails relating to this stacked up unread in the
mailbox, that I've been trying to find the time to get round to! I have
held back from commenting or getting involved at this stage, because you
guys seem to have everything well under control and things seem to be
developing nicely.

I don't have any problems with the sort of thing that is being
developed,
provided a few basic common-sense rules are followed:

1) Everything is clearly noted as "unofficial", and where canon parts
are
used from the official background they are clearly flagged as such;

2) all appropriate copyrights and trademarks relating to the games are
acknowledged;

3) it is all being done for strictly non-commercial purposes.

I'm looking forward to seeing how it all comes together - who knows, if
something really spectacular comes out of it there might even be the
possibility of at least parts of it becoming "official" and of making a
treeware publication from it....!  :)

Keep up the good work,

Jon (GZG)