Prev: Re: Starmap Page for Encyclopedia Next: Re: Starmap Page for Encyclopedia

Re: [DS] Design guidelines for Nationalities

From: "Andrew & Alex" <Al.Bri@x...>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 15:56:18 +1300
Subject: Re: [DS] Design guidelines for Nationalities

<JDoch226@aol.com> wrote:
>Has anyone put together design guidelines for nationalities in DS,
>as there are for FT?
    I don't know. Why don't we agree on some?
    First off would be the philosophy of the force. Perhaps human wave
(WWI
and Chinese); WWII (Iraq and Iran); information war (US Modern); fantasy
(battle mech) or other.
    Typical force structure might be next. Some sample vehicles perhaps.

Andrew Martin
Shared email: Al.Bri@xtra.co.nz ICQ: 26227169
Blind See-Saw, DSII, DSII FAQ, GZG-L email FAQ, FUDGE, UY, MSH & WBG:
    http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/

Prev: Re: Starmap Page for Encyclopedia Next: Re: Starmap Page for Encyclopedia