Prev: Re: (GZG Encyclopedia) Hey how can I contribute? Next: Re: [fh] nederlander space kingdom was Re: [IFWG] Timeline update

Re: making list

From: Thomas Anderson <thomas.anderson@u...>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 1999 15:49:05 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: making list

the list is provisionally complete; that is, it has all the info i can
find. if you have a power not on this list, let me know. i am extremely
sieve-memoried. this is just the names; the details (such as they are)
are on my site.

* prefixes official powers

Fishy Land
*Romanov Hegemony
New Roman Empire
New Confederate States
Confederation of Celtic States
*Star Kingdom of the Netherlands
Alarishi Empire
Bavarians
*Islamic Federation
(*)New Israel
New Jordan
Union of Border Worlds
*Oceanian Union
Scots
People's Republic of Mars
*New Anglian Cconfederation
*Eurasian Solar Union
*Federal Stats Europa
*Neu Swabian League
*Pan-African Union
*Free Cal-Tex
Scandinavian Federation
*Indonesian Commonwealth
*Japan
*League of Latin-American Republics
(*)Saeed Khalifate
*Switzerland
*United Nations
Texaco Corp

from the OU down, i have no real information. if those who do could
transfer it, i would be most grateful. so, pop on over to:

http://users.ox.ac.uk/~univ0938/gzg/cyc-list.txt

oh, and is the Saeed Khalifate mentioned in the canon or is it totally
novel? my middle-eastern politics breaks down in about 2002 ...

Tom