Prev: Re: Stealth, with feeling. (looong) Next: Re: [FT] GZG Model Scale

Re: Rules for BFG/FT Conversion.

From: devans@u...
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 1999 06:58:18 -0600
Subject: Re: Rules for BFG/FT Conversion.

***
All in all, I'm a bit confused about adapting FT to emulate a game which
hasn't been published yet. It seems to me that it'd be tricky to know
what
you aim for... Oh well <shrug>
***

No argument to you, though I can't speak for Mark or John or whomever
else
has been feeding ideas. Still, a working model of a working model has
been
fun, and no one's gotten hurt yet. ;->=

'sides, if folks would have been trying to design games based on the
original descriptions of BFG, back when it was scaled back to
SpaceFleet,
we may have had something VERY impressive to play all these years...

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Stealth, with feeling. (looong) Next: Re: [FT] GZG Model Scale