Prev: Re: [FT] GZG Model Scale Next: Re: [slightly OT]SF novels (was Re: Rules for BFG/FT...)

RE: correction for Encyclopedia project title.

From: Samuel Reynolds <reynol@p...>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 19:15:31 -0700
Subject: RE: correction for Encyclopedia project title.

>>>It doesn't reflect the new GZG graphic design
>>>style. You need to check out their new logo
>>>something like that would look appropriate.
>>
>>I think that changing the font to Faktos would do wonders.

Why? I still fail to see the attraction of Faktos.
Just because it's used in the FB doesn't make it any
better.

[Shields up! NOW, ensign!]

- Sam

Samuel Reynolds
http://www.primenet.com/~reynol
reynol@primenet.com
samuel_reynolds@csgsystems.com

Prev: Re: [FT] GZG Model Scale Next: Re: [slightly OT]SF novels (was Re: Rules for BFG/FT...)