Prev: Re: DSII - Air Defence Levels. Next: Re: Encyclopedia Test Pages

Re: [FT] NAC Fleet Roster (unofficial, of course)

From: John Leary <john_t_leary@p...>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 19:52:32 -0800
Subject: Re: [FT] NAC Fleet Roster (unofficial, of course)

Stop the car?? This is a car chase! I went through considerable trouble
to set this up. wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> Here is something I've been working on, on and off, for the better
part of
> half a year now
...Mega Large snip...
Comments:
1:   Just how many ships do you have anyway?
2:   A good deal of thought went into this.
3.   It does not violate any of the history/comments in the FB
     because the ships and the numbers listed may be considered
     "the most common variants".
4.   The concepts stated doe not discourage 'growth' on the
     fringes on the central areas and allow the individual
     player to use his imigination to create a 'background
     state/colony' for his own enjoyment.
5.   I had a really hard day, I'm signing off.

Bye for now.
John L>

Prev: Re: DSII - Air Defence Levels. Next: Re: Encyclopedia Test Pages