Prev: RE: Rules for BFG/FT Conversion. Next: Re: Rules for BFG/FT Conversion.

Re: NI/NAC AAR & Stealth

From: John Leary <john_t_leary@p...>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 13:48:09 -0800
Subject: Re: NI/NAC AAR & Stealth

-MWS- wrote:
...Snip...JTL

> Unfortunately, the weapons range reduction as you have proposed just
doesn't
> fit in using the PSB provided <g>.

> Mark "Hauptmann" Shurtleff

     (I have removed the useful content of the message.)

     I understand the defensive attitude for the stealth concept that
Noam has.   I have dome some creating myself and it is sometimes
very hard to acknowledge flaws in ones own creation.

     I tend to be somewhat abrupt and direct at times.	 I hope the
content of your message will be more easly accepted as it is much
better phrased than most of mine.   As a third party I feel your
comments are of great value.

Bye for now,
John L.

Prev: RE: Rules for BFG/FT Conversion. Next: Re: Rules for BFG/FT Conversion.