Prev: Re: DSII - Air Defence Levels. Next: Re: NI/NAC AAR & Stealth

Re: [FT] NAC Fleet Roster (unofficial, of course)

From: John Leary <john_t_leary@p...>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 08:29:11 -0800
Subject: Re: [FT] NAC Fleet Roster (unofficial, of course)

Stop the car?? This is a car chase! I went through considerable trouble
to set this up. wrote:
...Snip...JTL
> >Be fair, Citizen G'Kar! I used a mix of UK, US, and Other. Things
like
> >Agamemnon, Vistula, Normandy, and Vinson Massif are definitely not
American
> >names. ;-)  Besides, I only had so many given groups to work with. I
don't
> >think there are any more SDN-types and Big Carriers in the NAC fleet,
despite
> >what Jon said that this is just a sampling of each fleet - there are
only so
> >many variants you can do on a Mass carrier!	:)
>
> D'oh! That was SUPPOSED to read 'Mass 200 carrier!' - sorry!
>
> Mk

     It is only the difference between an barge and fleet flagship, Just
cannot
understand the problem.   What's in a name anyway?

:-)

It's a Joke!!!

Bye for now,
John L.

Prev: Re: DSII - Air Defence Levels. Next: Re: NI/NAC AAR & Stealth