Prev: Re: [FT] NAC Fleet Roster (unofficial, of course) Next: Re: [FT] NAC Fleet Roster (unofficial, of course)

Re: [LST] GZGE Request

From: Matthew Seidl <seidl@v...>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 08:54:25 -0700
Subject: Re: [LST] GZGE Request

On Thu, 28 Jan 1999 13:21:13 +0000 (GMT), Thomas Anderson writes:
>On Thu, 28 Jan 1999, Tim Jones wrote:
>
>> Could the project leader use a private email list
>> for co-ordinating the GZGE or maybe Mat (list admin) could
>> set one up, as we have for computer discussions.
>
>i second that.

The patron saint of sci-fi mailing lists rides again. :)

I'd be perfectly willing to do this.  Why don't the editor's and
general BoD contact me directly, and we'll set something up.

-=- Matthew L. Seidl		email: seidl@cs.colorado.edu
   =-=
=-= Graduate Student			Project . . . What Project?
   -=-
-=- http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/Home.html 	 -Morrow Quotes
   =-=
=-= http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/lawsuit
   -=-

Prev: Re: [FT] NAC Fleet Roster (unofficial, of course) Next: Re: [FT] NAC Fleet Roster (unofficial, of course)