Prev: Re: [OT] Name pronounciation Next: Encyclopedia Test Pages

Re: More thoughts on Encyclopedia

From: Laserlight <laserlight@c...>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 18:26:58 -0500
Subject: Re: More thoughts on Encyclopedia

>1. Editor/Project Manager
>
>Perhaps one person is not the best thing. This is an immense
responsibility
>and would probably require a large amount of time. Two or three people
-
>_responsible_ people - would be better, I think.

One person who delegates.  (I could go on for pages about leadership
theory
and practice, as it's a topic I've been involved with for over ten
years--but I'll ask you to take my word for it, this is the way to go.
An
oligarchy either reduces itself to a de facto monarchy or separates into
factions).

Prev: Re: [OT] Name pronounciation Next: Encyclopedia Test Pages