Prev: Re: EG (Encyclopedia Galactica) - reply to (long post) Next: Re: NI stealth project

Re: NI stealth project

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 19:45:16 +0100
Subject: Re: NI stealth project

Laserlight wrote:

> Granted I haven't read
> each detail of every post, I get the impression that Oerjan is
thinking
the
> stealth affects weapons-

I don't think I'm thinking that. I think I'm thinking that the Stealth
affects the fire control so as to degrade the fire solution, but the
visible effect of degrading the fire solution is that the weapons don't
hit as well as they used to.

Later,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: EG (Encyclopedia Galactica) - reply to (long post) Next: Re: NI stealth project