Prev: Tread-heads (in a good way) check this out! Next: Re: Encyclopedia Galactica - Technical Details

Re: [DSII] DFO Pods

From: "John M. Atkinson" <john.m.atkinson@e...>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 23:50:34 -0500
Subject: Re: [DSII] DFO Pods

Andrew & Alex wrote:

>     Page 14, left column, Air Vehicle Design, provision (iv), "For
DFO...
> one AMMUNITION MARKER takes up 4 capacity points."
>     Hope that helps!

Bingo!	Thanks.

This is a bit of an annoyance.	Why?  'Coz do you have any idea what
size category that makes, for instance, an A-6?  Or an A-10 loaded with
bombs vice Mavericks?  Wow.

Problem I have is that for the same capacity as a rotary launcher with a
dozen GMS/Hs (what I assume is simulated by a GMS/H on an aircraft,
since it's got enough ammo to last the game), you get. . .One Bomb.  Or
maybe a pair of bombs.	Awful big bomb?  No, just the same payload as
three artillery rounds (I assume fire mission is a battery three, dunno
why).

John M. Atkinson

Prev: Tread-heads (in a good way) check this out! Next: Re: Encyclopedia Galactica - Technical Details